The path you choose to take in life, the one that speaks to you in the loudest, most beautiful voice that rings out in song, the one that causes your heart to dance, is nothing short of remarkable. No one can take that from you, and nothing can diminish it unless you stop dancing because others are watching. It’s okay. They’re just trying to learn how to dance, too.
has anyone ever noticed that unless they do outrageous things, reality tv shows are shunned as “too real” and therefore boring, and yet scripted shows like The Office have been critiqued for having unrealistic plots? yeah, because a bunch of strangers living in a house together who compete in some manner every other day is reality.
- Kera: i just
- Kera: really like maps
- Kera: and i end up finding things
- Kera: like pizza-taco
- Me: kera
- Me: what if
- Me: you had a taco on a pizza on a bagel
- Me: then you could have... tacos... anytime????
- Kera: my god
- Kera: i don't know if i could handle such a perpendicular situation in my mouth
- Me: me neither kera. me neither.